Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome May!

Wow, May has arrived with a bang!  The Great Flood of 2010 took us all by surprise.  I never dreamed that I would see flooding like this.  The devastation is unbelievable.  So many people have lost everything, their homes, their businesses.  It makes me realize again how blessed my family is.  We came out of this with nothing more than some washed away mulch from our backyard landscaping.  I need to find a way to help those people who have lost everything!  (I'll have to get back to that...)

On Saturday, I participated in the "Girl's Gig" in Pleasant View.  Unfortunately, there weren't too many women who wanted to come to a showcase in the midst of a monsoon.  Never the less, I had some great crafty things there to sell.  Thankfully, they have rescheduled and will be holding the event again on June 5th.


Not sure why the color is so bad on this one.  Note, my sonic sweet tea in the back!

This is my table at the Girl's Gig.  Lots of cute stuff!


Until next time,

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment