Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Help!! Need Advise on my Dresser Project

As I mentioned earlier, I bought this dresser at a yard sale for $5.00. 

I started painting it Antique White and the paint crackled.  Do I leave it crackled and crackle the rest or do I sand it and start over.  Looking for ideas.  This is what the dresser drawers that are crackled look like.


One more drawer picture:


I've always been a crafty girl, but this re-doing furniture is new to me.  There are so many people out in blog land who are so good at this!  I want to have this done for my guest bedroom before company comes in a couple of weeks.  Ya'll help me!!

Thanks,

Frances

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the crackled look. very country! I followed you home from all things related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you love the crackle go with the flo! I personally would sand it and start over...a bit of a bummer but that is only because I am not a huge fan of crackle! :) But remember YOU are the one who needs to love it! Thanks for joining us for Anything Related!
    ~Bridgette

    ReplyDelete