Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What a Trip!!

It's been almost a year since I have blogged and I am committed to being more regular this year.  I think it is a great outlet for me to share my thoughts and feelings and document what I am doing with my time!  This year, I want to share my travels, projects, and weight loss.  Last year, I had a goal to lose 75lbs.  I successfully lost 50 and hope to lose another 75 this year.  I'll post tips, recipes and news about that.

This year has started off with a bang.  I am at my first convention of the year in Grapevine, Texas.  Since StepGirl lives here, I was able to bring the Peanut with me.

She was very excited about the flight and going to see what mom does when she travels.  I took her with me to the Convention Center on Saturday.
The Peanut had a great time hanging out and meeting with mom's friends.

It was a great time, showing my little one what the conferences I go to are like.  She is spending the rest of the week with StepGirl while I work.  More to come later.

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment